Santa’s Little Helpers: Professional Toy Testers Wanted This Christmas
Christmas is just around the corner, and we know that at this time of year, parents, relatives and friends all over the world will be trawling the internet and shops in the quest to find the perfect gifts for their little loved ones to unwrap under the tree.
With so many toys and gifts on offer though, it can be hard to know where to start. That’s why this year, we want to take the stress out of gift shopping and hire some ultra-reliable toy testers to reveal the toys they’d most like to see in their stockings.
We’re on the hunt for three very special ‘Santa’s Little Helpers’, who can (along with the help of a responsible parent or guardian) review and give feedback on some of our best-selling products from the year. In return for their valuable insight, each Santa’s Little Helper will receive up to £150 worth of My 1st Years toys, selected especially for their age range.
If you think your child might like to get paid to play this Christmas, check out the toys on offer for our chosen festive toy testers…
For our Santa’s Little Helper aged 0 – 12 months old:
- Personalised Cream Hat & Mitten Set (RRP £19)
- Personalised Grey Penguin Fleece Robe (RRP £31)
- Flopsy Bunny Wooden Rattle/Peter Rabbit Wooden Rattle (RRP £14)
- Personalised Safari and Farmyard Animals Finger Puppet Set (RRP £23)
- Personalised Grey Cellular Blanket (RRP £18)
- Personalised Plush Little Elephant Stacking Toy (RRP £25)
- Personalised White Bunny Soft Toy (RRP £23)
For our Santa’s Little Helper aged 1-2 years old:
- Personalised Wooden Activity Walker (RRP £70)
- Personalised Wooden Activity Cube Toy (RRP £45)
- Personalised Wooden Bunny Stacker Toy (RRP £23)
- Personalised Grey Penguin Hat & Mittens Set (RRP £19)
For our Santa’s Little Helper aged 3-6 years old:
- Personalised Little People, Big Dreams Queen Elizabeth II Book (RRP £10)
- Personalised Blue Tonies Starter Set (RRP £80)
- Personalised Ivory Kids High Top Trainers (RRP £23)
- Personalised Lion Medium Backpack (RRP £30)
- Here We Are: Notes for Living on Planet Earth by Oliver Jeffers (RRP £8)
If you think your child – or maybe a relative or friend’s child – would be perfect for this role, all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning over £150 worth of toys is fill out the application form below by 11:59 pm on Sunday 1`1th December, when the competition closes.
Gareth Chadwick, our Head of Marketing here at My 1st Years comments: “With Christmas fast approaching, it can be tricky for anyone buying gifts for children to make sure the gift they buy is going to be well-loved and used for years to come!
We’re always on the lookout for feedback from our youngest customers, and are so excited to give this opportunity to a few lucky children – while getting to hear their well-valued opinions on their favourite toys. With the cost of living skyrocketing, we know that buying presents for your children is more expensive than ever – so we’re looking forward to easing this slightly and making some dreams come true for three lucky families.”
If you’re looking to purchase some toys this Christmas – either for your own little ones or as a present for friends or family – we have enough to fill Santa’s sleigh, from dolls and soft toys, to outdoor play equipment.
The full terms and conditions can be found below, but for more information or any questions, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions:
- The closing date for applications to become a My 1st Years’ toy tester is 11:59pm on Sunday 11th December.
- This competition is open to families in the following countries: UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, South Africa.
- Entrants must be aged 18+ to enter.
- Products won cannot be returned or exchanged, or swapped for monetary value.
- All personal information submitted will remain confidential.
- Three winners will be chosen in total, one for each of the following age groups:
- One winner with a child aged 0 -12 months
- One winner with a child aged 1 – 2 years old
- One winner with a child aged 3 – 6 years old
- If the winner does not respond after three working days a new winner will be chosen.
- Duplicate entries will not be considered.
- Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Entry to this competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.