Have you ever wondered how to make your own soft and fluffy pom pom garland? It’s the perfect accessory to brighten up your kids’ room, living space, garden or birthday party and the best thing is that they’re so easy to make! Just simply follow the steps below and you’ll be a master in no time.
You will need:
- A pom pom maker (available online)
- Large sharp scissors
- Small scissors
- A few different colours of wool
- Strong string
- White wool
- Large needle
Follow these easy steps:
1. Choose your favourite wool and start winding around one side of your pom pom maker.
2. Continue winding until it is several layers thick. Snip the wool and start again on the other side.
3. Once you have filled up both sides close the pom pom maker.
4. Using your little scissors, start snipping the wool around the maker. Once you have completed one side, move on to the next.
5. Tie your strong string tightly around the middle of the wool with a double knot.
6. Undo the pom pom maker and pull out your pom pom.
7. Make it perfect by trimming with your large scissors
8. Thread your white wool through the large needle.
9. Thread your pom poms and position them as you go.
10. Create a loop at either end of your string so you can hang it on the wall
Now that your party decorations are all sorted, find the perfect personalised gift at www.my1styears.com